Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Medel says his strikes can kill even a god, he gets pummeled like a beef and you know it's bullshit. But when Julius, who never name anything he does, calls his totally-not-technique "The God Killer", you know he fucking means it, and he damn right earns that title within 10 pages. Absolutely based and musclepilled, germanbro.

Supporter
Julius could've easily snubbed Takeshi at the end there. Nice to see he's not a complete anti social jerk any more. Great chapter.

A 10 second counter is stupid, just have the ref step in any time and allow ground and pound

Seriously how the hell could any of the other fighters beat Julius at this point?

i hope i never have to look at julius' weird forearms again. disgusting.

also, whats up with him somehow having knowledge about the worm and Ohma's connection with him? Was this discussed earlier or is it just another example of characters being flattened.

I would say being able to walk around while using the equivalent of an upgraded blast core is a decent improvement

@Headstack I would say that it's more like a weakened version of the blast core that removes the self damage at the cost of power, given that julius uses only his arms, whereas wakatsuki uses his entire body

Users who are viewing this thread