So he ended up using a technique, to repel the counter. Julius lost.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that's so bullshit. He spun the muscles in his arm to parry the block. XD

everyone who thinks this is the best fight so far only likes kengan when they can clap and drool about the protagonist winning

Fed-Kun's army
@KingAsura I mean for me atleast even before Julius won this fight it was more enjoyable then the last two, with Rihito and Falcon being more entertaining than Gaolang vs Carlos.

even if this fight is just that, i appreciate the mangaka for putting so much effort in this manga, i mean i almost forget who the fuk is edward wu until i saw his eyes, and those muscle man, the f ing detail and those maung guy tattoo too. such variety of character

Dex-chan lover
toa mudo has a beard , but he still lost to the baldy julius . toa should learn more from the beard master kuroki gensai , lol .

page 20 , MC girl : ... german heavy tank ... beat ... monster of the southern seas ...
i think she is making a reference to this colony of german : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_New_Guinea

Y'know, looking back on this, why wasn't the explanation just that Julius was so damn strong that he shattered Toa's arms on impact before he could counter and that's what got him the win? Would've been way more in character for our strongman.

Users who are viewing this thread