Aggregator gang
WTF was that All Might's toy? lol

And this story is so fucking boring... ;/

He is gay and this will turn on yaoi. Change my mind. Ffs, as times progress they seems more and more of a couple that's not what I signed for (where is the others returners?)

What a nice little slice of life chapter. He makes an extremely good point, that bitch needs an umbrella with as salty as she is.

He had a bad breakup, and now his life is filled to the brim with expectations from all sides—including his own view towards himself. You can't expect his stable character to suddenly make abrupt turns towards relationships that weren't even implied in a meaningful way.

I don't really know what you signed up for, my friend, but I think what I signed up for is here; a man who is actually struggling to get used to his past-life and the circumstances it brings. Relationships are indeed a part of it, but I think what you expect from here is not something the story is going for. @Zirvano

Returners also intrigue me though, when will they get back to the story again? They seem to drop by for a few chapters then go back again and again.

Dex-chan lover
At least she has self-awareness
Wd6VfM3.png

That Dude's a Girl right? I honestly can't tell at this point. I was confident he was a guy before. But he's even grown out his hair to be really long; its getting harder to tell at this point

I just want the one true waifu to return, it's been so long I even forgot her name...

Since the china arc this has become a slow burn slice of life story. I like it and dislike it at the same time which is strange.

Double-page supporter
Yoo-min looked a bit manly once they started talking about playing League. Also Jin-ho needs to stop spoiling the kids. They are going to grow up with bad expectations. Maybe he can start training them in martial arts.

Aggregator gang
lol this is the first time Gang Jinho win against his friend in game...

Users who are viewing this thread