I find this manhwa so hard to follow lol. All I see is just people giving each other death stares and grinning or smiling 24/7 is it just me and I'm stupid or does anyone else feel that way? Regardless still going to keep reading this.

@ly44499 I think the novel was easier to follow cause the dialogues have everyone's name labeled of who is saying what in order to memorize the characters better, I think it's also because of the different medium there are less internal monologues of what each person is thinking along with descriptions of where and why things are happening

So far I think the adaptation is a bit on the nose matter of fact with getting through events, then letting some events have time to stink in

@yong idiotic people posting translations on Instagram and twitter where Korean people saw it and then contacted the author of the manhwa... goddam selfish Koreans :p

@ly444999

I think it's fine. The dialogue is vague at times and it's true that there's a bunch of death stares and grins, but the current plot line seems direct enough to follow.

What are you confused about?

They are cutting a lot of lines that are important for char development down the line. Its direct enough that the plot is not confusing, but with more characters incoming i think it will be hard to portray them all properly.

@godofshade
Is that actually what it is? I was under the impression it was whoever was buying the rights to them going on a copyright warpath?

Dex-chan lover
Awww they're so cute. They're skipping some of the inner monologues that give the characters more depth, idk why they're rushing but if you want to read more, go to novelupadtes. The novel translations are pretty good.

ty for the updates

but honestly tho i dont really understand what just happened. and someone said apparently they cut lots of lines ??????

Fed-Kun's army
there's a big reason why manhwa scanlators forbids any reposting on IG/twitter
I hope those authors never reach mangadex T_T

Double-page supporter
I think it's fine, this isn't a novel, they need remove text and replace them with images, that's how a good adaptation works, characters have expressions so there's no need to explain everything with text

Users who are viewing this thread