@VINT64 Because after 6 months they're considered inactive and their upload restrictions will be lifted.
They can request that this series not be uploaded due to it being licensed by Viz, but that's not the reason they don't want their scanlations uploaded.

Double-page supporter
Welcome shitscan, thanks for tl.
stay safe and please dont make drama like "that" RIP group who butthurt community.

Dex-chan lover
@BuddhaOfWeebism
a couple of typos and typesetting errors, but the TL was good and that's all that really matters

thanks for picking this up, we need it

Double-page supporter
Its gone, but many other agregator site who leech from MD already save it. Your translation will eternally alive.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@DaiyaO Because it was uploaded before the chapter released in Japan, which is against our rules.

Group Leader
@GM_Rusaku I've been reading there since chapters stopped being posted here. I was talking about when the chapters will be on MD so I can actually mark them as read.

VIP
this really is fucking shit holy crap how are the speed scans better

this really is fucking shit holy crap how are the speed scans better

x2

Dex-chan lover
Kaguya giving ishigami a game console for doing well on exam invokes big okaa san energy

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for picking this up, its a shame to what happen to Jaiminisbox who have been translating the series for a long time now...

Users who are viewing this thread