Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking this up, it's a shame Jaimini's box (the original group) is now closed but it is nice to see people continuing this.

Dex-chan lover
How much of a bitch Fujiwara can be? That's why people are mean to her

Fed-Kun's army
Can you not pick this up attention seeking redditor tranny, just let the people at /a/ handle it better

Dex-chan lover
imagine picking up a series actively being TL'ed and asking for money on your first chapter of it. get the hell outta here "Shit Scans"

Dex-chan lover
>Begging for money right on the first fucking chapter you do
>Not even using HQ raws from World jump
>Watermarks, links, and page coloring getting fucked randomly

Come on now.

Group Leader
To anyone criticizing us for picking up an already active series, we did not. The previous group disbanded and we just picked the series up because we liked it.
Onto another point, we never asked for your money nor will we ever. Even tho Patreon and the like are necessary for a scan group's operation we never put it anywhere on the chapter and it is completely voluntary of anyone to join our Discord and donate.
I did write ask for your support but that is not the kind of support intended if it was, there would at least be a link to Patreon on the release. The help we wanted was in correcting our mistakes and helping us with the problems that may occur in the future. While i do not expect much from toxic people like you we have already gotten help from the guys over at guya.moe .
And to some claims i must admit the raws were really bad and the release was rushed due to "some people"
We will still be going forward with our series and i wish you the best of days.
@Ingway @Powerless

I should clarify that we gave them informational support as they have the best quality release right now. We still want a stable group behind Kaguya to be certain.

Group Leader
@Makishiijo there are literally no japanese raws on the internet rn, your favourite snipe "version" of this chapter is done from other languages too.

Group Leader
@Makishiijo for your information, we're a jp>eng scan group, the only reason this specific chapter wasn't done on the same way was the lack of raws. @Ingway we know and we'll get the better raws as well. You will see what will become of this going forward

Fed-Kun's army
Redditors be like :Subject F is best girl

Fujiwara is a spoiled cunt. Worst girl.

Users who are viewing this thread