This is so weird, like the MC is so useless and doesn't belong in the story at all.

At least make the heroine as powerful as the hero otherwise she would not be out adventuring with him

Dex-chan lover
Wait Azumi's boobs are bigger? Guess they get bigger TV he more she fems? Well she's adorable, I'll allow it.

Dex-chan lover
This is so weird, like the MC is so useless and doesn't belong in the story at all.

At least make the heroine as powerful as the hero otherwise she would not be out adventuring with him

Yeah it's a little boring to explicitly give her near-zero power and the other lead near-limitless power. They definitely need to change the formula up a bit.

i'm not mad even if she's useless. I mean, She has Taiga who is super powerful and ready to protect her anytime she needs him. Not that she's staying that way tho, she learned how to use fire ball. at least she's willing to learn. (Plus she's cute, i wuv her 😍)

Also at this point, she should just stay as a girl. Look how she wanted Taiga to see her body ! lol 😂

Oh? 😂
She's not entirely useless guys... she can use fireballs 🤧

Fed-Kun's army
well "heroine" and "hero's lover" are often used interchangeably??? also what azumi has fireballs?? SINCE WHEN?? NICE

thanks for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
"What do you mean, you aren't the hero's lover yet? What on earth have you been doing???"

"Look, here's two tickets to the funfair, a cinema date, a school haunted house, then... Beach episode and hot springs stay with special aphrodisiac properties, and finally a special discount offer to stay at a love hotel which you will find yourself on the way back when the demon lord causes a sudden storm to make you both soaked to the bone! That ought to do it!"

"Now don't let us down, this'll be great, you can trust me on that!"

Users who are viewing this thread