Dex-chan lover
@komojman Cosmo is not available during this time frame since he just gone from his match. Selecting fighter for have problem, the wrestling federation can not send anyone because Jose the Luchador is injured by Yumigahama. Now they are on the away field.

Double-page supporter
Called his ass a bitch hahahaha, hope he can back up his talk and not get floored like toa ha

Dex-chan lover
Damn I wonder what Misasa's fighting style will be...

Also considering the nature of this match, I imagine we might not get to see a full-on beatdown of the prime motherfucker himself, and so even if Misasa was stronger, there's still the chance to lose based on the light rule.

Dex-chan lover
So the 8th fang which is the ultimate fighter of Metsudo is just a rookie? oke

I hope Misasa got this, since he's skilled in fighting in small spaces. But i don't wanna get my hopes up to much since the monke man seems pretty strong.

Have they mentioned who the 6th Fang is at all or even just mentioned a 6th Fang in general? I feel like I haven’t heard about him at any point. Please correct me if I’m wrong, I might just me blanking out.

@Bendube I think you're referring to the 7th, Yumigahama is the 6th fang, and no, they haven't mentioned anything about him, I think he will have some relationship with Yumigahama, like for example, he went after Yumi after the betrayal but Yumi beat him to death. But it is very probable that in this fight we will see who he was and what happened to him.

Dex-chan lover
@leusee
A rookie “fighter”, and that’s fighter in the sense of a corporate fighter in the Kengan matches and not as a combatant. Basically, he’s unknown and unproven. Julius would also have been considered a rookie himself as the Kengan Annihilation Tournament was his first time ever fighting in the Kengan matches.

Users who are viewing this thread