@Sigilbreaker26
Idk, he could be anyone, but I believe he is someone who is truly loyal to Metsudo, for example Takayama, and I'm pretty sure that man was defeated to show the power of some character. He may have been easily defeated (and perhaps killed) to show the power of Yumi, or he may have been easily defeated by Misasa (Enhancing his power) and thus become the new fang.

Who knows, this story is very unpredictable but I am sure the 7th is a jobber, I hope in this fight they will say something about him.

I think Monke is gonna lose via technically but still come out on top in terms of actually winning. Sorta like the fight between Carlos "The Realest Really for Real" Madel and Gaolang.

I feel like the only reason Yumigahama was chosen as the 6th Fang is because he has no eyebrows like Agito and Metsudo was feeling nostalgic

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
- goof : only 2 normal , weak men carry toa mudo out of the arena ? no way , they need at least 10 men .

- liu dong cheng and naidan are so sclose , so intimate . are they boy-friends / lovers ? lol .

and "dong" , lol :
Noun
dong (plural dongs)
(slang) A peni$.

page 9 : if the geezer yamashita gives the okay to misasa , then he has 100 % chance to win this match .

page 11 : hikaru : he is my replacement .
actually , his line is wrong . he is the 6th fang , and misasa is the 8th fang , between them is the 7th fang , so he should say : he is my replacement 's replacement .

page 14 : in the original japan version , misasa doesnt actually use "b!tch" , but he uses 雑魚 = small fry / small fish / worthless fish /

the only way to get traitor fang out to the arena is taunting him , and agito can not taunt anyone , so traitor fang vs misasa is a believable result .

Fed-Kun's army
I’d bet money that Misasa will win.

I’m reading through Ashura again and I came across Misasa’s bio. The author specifically went out of his way to say that Misasa is good at fighting in enclosed spaces. Considering the ring will get smaller and smaller, I think monkey-face will start out strong, but the smaller the ring get’s, the better Misasa will fight.

It would explain why Misasa was so eager, this is a perfect scenario for him.

Dex-chan lover
- xia ji : yo eddie , give me a hand to secure the weakling loser jobber tokita .
- eddie : secure ? you mean beating / killing 12 most strongest kengan fighters to get our hands on tokita in their waiting space ? are you fukking sh!tting me ? that is impossible . ( 12 fighters because the weakling loser jobber lihito is in a hospital )

Would be funny if Wyald would one punch that Misasa dude out the ring like how Retsu did with Katsumi in the tournament arc.

Fang statut is no joke, they would never hire unskilled person. Always one of the best if not the best of the generation

Users who are viewing this thread