Maxi is so cute! I love everything about her, her weaknesses (low confidence & even her stuttering is cute). Lovely Maxi, you have my support.
I love adorable FL like her and Yerenica (SVF) & Lucia. Riftan is so damn perfect hubby and such cute big teddy bear. I have read the novel and loving Maxi more and more with her character development (though not so linear but very realistic). I’m glad they adapt this to manhwa/webtoon. Beautiful art!

Thanks for translating & sharing this wonderful love story 💕

I kinda feel bad for Maxi, people in the comment section are complaining because she's weak? Well, imagine if you're grown up without the love of your parents, your father has been abusing you, you spent a whole of your life in isolation, never had any friends or someone to speak to and you expect her to be strong? It's such a wonder that she could grow up as a 'decent' human being. Most people who's treated like her would already suffer from mental illness or worse, turns out to be a psychopath.
You guys should expect her character growth in the future, that's what I'm looking forward to the most in this story.

I’m not gonna read the comments because I know heroines like this are always hated. FYI, if any of you care heroines don’t have to be male-coded strong to be good characters. All types of women are acceptable and there is diversity in the types of strength one can develop. Loud women are good and quiet women are good. Women that want to knit and women who want to fight with broadswords. Support all of them. Let Maxi develop into who she wants to be.

Other than that OMFG I HECKING LOVE THIS SERIES I CANT WAIT FOR MOREEEE

I still can't get over how snatched his waist is everytime I see it. Also a foal with it's tail on fire ... So he dislikes ponytas lol

To everyone commenting on maxi, I really do think shes a lovable fl. Even in the webnovel I remember seeing comments about it ... But I think it really adds to the story

I find FL quite endearing as this series seems to be about her becoming able to deal with her obvious anxiety and emotional scars due to years of abuse while also finding love, which is I think quite interesting and does make her a strong and compelling female character in my opinion. Not every strong woman must wield a sword or run a business, sometimes the "small" struggles and our inner wars are much harder to conquer.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the lack of communication/misunderstanding in this couple is due to their characteristics (her trauma, his bluntness) rather than any contrived situation. They're already making progress overcoming their issues, which tells me that everyone just needs to leave them alone in a room together until everything is sorted. 😇

Fed-Kun's army
i would die for maxi. i'll protect her with my life. 😭 SHE'S SO CUTE I'M GLAD RIFTAN AGREES and look they had a nice night together!! they're communicating!! i'm so happy!!!

thank you for the update~

THAT BOOTY BODY THO 👀

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria he's probably one of the sweetest ml's I've ever seen, properly knows how to cherish his timid lady too.

Fed-Kun's army
@riflow YES he really does seem to cherish and love her just as she is, it makes me so happy to see it!! 😊 need more MLs like this

I’ve read this on your site, but I’ve read it again. Hehe.

Can’t get over how pretty her color is. 🥺❤️

Maxi’s anxiety physically hurts to watch. I hope she’s able to heal from this and feels safe with Riftan.

I really like how he is very much a soldier and commoner. And he’s also very much willing to slow things down a bit to match her pace, both conversationally and otherwise.

I’m very curious to know if he was aware of her abuse by her father? I doubt it at the moment, but I can only imagine how he’ll react when he finds out.

I love this story, and i hope that Riftan finds out that Maxi's father is a f*king abuser....😡😠

The art on this is so beautiful. And I actually appreciate the ML being like "hey, speak your mind". I really hope that once FL is away from her father that she's able to florish!

Max is NOT weak
She's insecure
There's a HUGE difference.

She was brainwashed by her father into hating herself, she truly believes she's garbage, but during the series you'll see she never runs away from her problems and puts a lot of effort to fight her demons and be useful.

You'll learn to love her, cheer for her and admire her while she struggles to make everything by herself without relaying on anyone's pity and learning how to lead her new life with confidence. She feels real, unlike the marjority of the so said strong FLs you people often bring up; They're often forced and poorly written but somehow really popular for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread