I don't know. She's too insecure rn, it will probably take a while before she gains confidence. The same misunderstanding might repeat if there's another rumor or she meets Agnes.

You’ll understand Maxi more if you also read the novel. It is really a great story so far <3 thank you for this chapter! Seeing a visual representation of max and riftan feels so nice. I can now incorporate them whenever I read the novel.

.....hmmmmm idk man, consent seems blurred but at least she's happy. Please grow a backbone Maximilian

She is a bit annoying, however it doesn't justify what her father did to her. This whole relationship is so weird. He is weird as well. I don't know...

Haha 10/10 ML, I love him so much. I actually don't mind how the MC is acting, hopefully she'll learn to trust him and speak up soon!

Maxi is really cute and all but I’ve read so many manhwa with strong FLs for so long that her meek personality is kinda irritating. I’m so sorry dear i love you but you’re annoying😭

@UglyDuck
they're super vanilla fluffy as a couple, tbh. the start of the series is the most iffy consent wise but riftan doesn't actually have a single sadistic bone in his body

u w u so cute ;;---;; i guess i've had my fill of overly strong and confident FLs but i find maxi so beautiful i hope she regains her confidence (i believe it also stems from her father's abuse that's why she's like that)

I totally understand why she is the way she is, but it's so hard when there are so many strong Fls lol. But also, DAYUM RIFTAN

Aggregator gang
Hopefully he's shown her how much he sincerely loves her. She needs the confidence to grow out of her shell.

Thanks for the chapter !!
Actually the MC's way of acting is quite refreshing for me. Lmao. I think I read too many stories where the FL has a strong character

She learns to express herself and be more confident, he learns to have more patient and don't rely solely on brute force... and we get a cute romance with tons of smut!!

Ty for the translation, I'm truly loving this!!!

Please don't call our Maxi annoying. She might be stuttering and scared almost of everything, but it's just the beginning.
She's been abused her whole life, ridiculed for being born by her own so called father. But she doesn't resent anyone, my daughter just want to be alive and happy.

Users who are viewing this thread