Group Leader
aaah i loved the phone convo and the whole date! It was so wholesome and cute <3
thank you for the chapter! <3

*Other manga*: spends 100's of chapter with misunderstandings and will-they-won't-they

*This manga*: I'M GAY BE MY BOYFRIEND

THIS WAS SOOO CUUUTE 😭 I WAS CHEESING THE WHOLE TIMEEE I LOVE THEIR DYNAMIC SO MUCH HJFKSJDBCJ THANK YOUUU

Dex-chan lover
This is too precious for words...the art is gorgeous...both leads are gay with no angst about the fact...JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS

Khxyfxhgcuydkhgcjhfzutrdjgcd AHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I love this!!!!!!! Please just let them be happy

I hope it turns out ok! and mood on the "oh man, they're talking a lot about LGBT-adjacent topics in relation to them personally, but they may just be an ally? am I overstepping my bounds in assuming... am I a predator?!" feeling expressed in this chapter by Mengtai.
Thank you for the chapter!

Ah how wonderful!! They're so sweet together, it's nice to see a relationship just progress naturally like this <3
Thank you so much for the translation!

Kie

Contributor
I paused at almost every page muttering, "This is cute as fuck." Which, it is. And the recognition of same-sex relationship problems!!! And the art and the background! It's so wonderful <3

Users who are viewing this thread