Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it was all a plot from the beginning or they just came up with that plan because they felt they couldn't win against the demons.

Dex-chan lover
Mangas cringe and edginess levels have met the requirements
the progress of this plot has reached 0%
activating conditions for [shit writing]'s power have been cleared

Double-page supporter
These are the type of stories that will focus on everything else besides the revenge.

He get his heart broke and gets edgy.

I woulda saved the world, got a better girl and stunted on them all.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Ookkaay. Message said spell about 70% complete, so does that mean they didn't murder MC but left him there so his negative emotions would rise making Yuno stronger until spell completed or MC died? In any case, hope those wolves are low leveled as 1 HP won't stop them from killing him unless are too shocked by the damage to finish him off.

@SpookyPants Probably picked him as nobody other than them would raise up a fuss over his disappearance, least likely to go with plan, and his teacher could cover his role in the party while the rest didn't have someone who could fill their position. Main reason was likely due to his shy and blunt honest personality he'd be easier to trick and fall harder as the more bitter the betrayal the more negative emotions he'd feel which the ritual would change to even more power for the hero. Also, he wasn't a weak member or wouldn't have been part of the hero's party in first place. Then there is as Up_to_no_good said about the storyline.

Thought this was going to be a stupid story about his lover being kidnapped and he's seeking revenge but now I see that was not the case.

Bro my guy is getting cucked in live action, this sht is in 4K ultra HD

I belive that they could have planned it for a very long time ago and she just said that she loved him to give even more power and shit to the "hero"

@ZeeXeeRee same and it would have been better if it was the swordswoman because she looks like the type to not be faithful when she finds someone better, and one question why does the author of these kinds of manga and novels never make it to where the mc get the best revenge on their lover that betrayed them by making them a slave and slowly mind break them then fix it and do it forever, yes if u asking if im crazy and a psycho ik am both

Dex-chan lover
Well if they really wanted him to feel despair they shouldnt have given him such a world saving logical explanation. He wasnt even ntrd, he was just getting used like a simp

Users who are viewing this thread