Double-page supporter
Just a minor spoiler
Irina is a thot the bitch even cheats on the hero to get what she wants 😂

Double-page supporter
@AnotherRat Well if you insist
in the novel he has already gotten revenge on all of them except the hero I guess since he's the hero it takes time 😂

@AMicrowave that’s fine, I don’t mean to sound like I’m complaining just saying, based on my opinion. But the whole parts of chapters thing does honestly bug me, I’d rather wait for a whole chapter and read in one go the get parts haphazardly. Again just an opinion though.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 I see, btw,
did he just killed them all? How was his revenge against the thot? Oh, and does he find any other waifu?

Double-page supporter
@AnotherRat
Oh man his revenge against the thot is the best one he actually doesn't kill her but turns her into a monster and let's her run free I mean there isn't much she can do so it's torture for her as for others yep he kills them I mean obviously they don't make it easy for him lol but he gets the job done cause he gets another girl to help him with his revenge and she chooses to help him once he told her his story and he also saves her from getting raped. Sorry for the essay lol

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherRat
well according to the webnovel
he killed the knight (forget which one), he curses the nun (who is a narcissist) in to a beast that hunt monster forever, and for the sage he literally took all of his magic like what he did to him as for the hero, the swordwoman and the other knight i don't know as the translate webnovel not that far yet and he did find a waifu which is a former swordswoman and now he took a little girl who was cursed by his former master

Users who are viewing this thread