Dex-chan lover
Crossi was beautiful in the poster. I didnt expected it coz she was tomboyish in the school

Dex-chan lover
This is my guess, Vaine really likes Crossi, but, he knows Crossi was a man.
He cannot tap a trap, even though a trap makes your heart went a heart beat.
Now, a trap is a real woman after all. No need to hesitate, go for Crossi and meet her.

Vaine would like to continue stretching exercise they do always in the room of Kururi.
Vaine has no idea he always accidentally touch the off limit parts of Crossi because he knows she is a he that time.
Now that he know he is a she, then, just continue... Hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Oof, the translations pretty rough grammatically, but somehow still understandable. Still, thanks for picking this up.

Double-page supporter
Been far too long since I last read this. Got no idea what's happening anymore

Aggregator gang
Could've used a proof reader.

And let me get this straight, Your group is a one man group with a single release and you are looking for a redrawer, translator, cleaner, etc, etc.............
Couldn't you just join a pre-existing group

Dex-chan lover
..... Just join another group, you'll get more help that way, and I won't have to trudge through the mud to read this

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, there were people that didn't realize she was definitely a girl after that chapter 4?

Group Leader
PR-wise, I don't much to say 'cuz I'm not involved, but there are a couple of grammar mistakes and awkwardly formed sentences.
TS-wise, it's just painful for the eyes. The leading, the kerning, the size, and the formatting are all messy.
I tried to talk to you guys via Discord Group, but I was kicked before I even explained my intention and what you can do to fix it up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread