Dex-chan lover
@elfalas

well, she told them she was a man.
they had no reason to not take her at her word after all.
The MC did point out that she REALLY looked like a girl tho.
But he believed her.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody really surprised that the trap turned out to be no trap at all but is a real girl? Well, I'm not.

Contributor
The pacing is all over the place, the characters personalities are all over the place, the development is all over the place, everything in this manga is all over the place! And I was so interested in the beginning, but when they introduced the "heroine" it just went downhill.

thanks for the upload
I would love to able to read this more frequently

Previous chapter was all kinds of bad, but at least it had proper typesetting. This one simply unreadable. Might as well drop it altogether since shitlate overtaken it along with shit story and art.

Fed-Kun's army
"what relationship?"
When that question came out of nowhere, I know something is wrong about the translation

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while and I forgot some of the characters, so who's the guy explaining things and this princess?

@Gotham2298 it's reil rain. the guy who took the medical class and buried the dissected animals. the princess is the guy that was being trained by the tall knight family dude.

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters in a year, few and far between and I now have zero clue who or what is happening... Gonna have to drop this, I just don't follow anymore.

But thanks for the picking it up for the others, even if it seemed like it was a bit off.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not putting two and two together with this, thank you for trying to translate, but there's a lot of error. It's not terrible, I've seen manhua with much worse, but I don't get the gist of what is going on.

Well, I'll forgive the scan team since this seems to be their first project. Still, though, this is pretty shit.

Double-page supporter
I'm appreciative that someone is trying to pick this up. That said, you definitely should try to improve the quality of your wording. There's a lot of places the English doesn't quite sit right.

Users who are viewing this thread