Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

Also, I hope these elderly people get what's coming to them. Annoying pricks.

Dex-chan lover
who the f*ck is Dies, Diez, Ds??
when did he even appear?

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of old f***s tinkering the world's order?

Yeah, Yuki is the 'antagonist' of their plans.

The elderly bunch think that they are the chosen ones to reach out to his when the one who reached out to god is the mc as he literally saved them what did they do, they did shit all and want to capture/get rid of them

Dex-chan lover
They're the ones who straighten the world they said? BITCH YOU'RE AGAINST SOMEONE WHO MET AND GOT REVIVED BY GOD

Dex-chan lover
These idiots would use a ton of resources to get rid of 1 guy minding his own business when they can just ignore him

Dex-chan lover
People who reach out to god against man who got approached by god. Hmm i wonder who's gonna win??? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
This is starting to get ridiculous, I wonder if I have put too much hope in this series. The plot move too fast, I feels like it's not going to end in a satisfying way.

oh damn, Kyosuke just wanted to live a normal and peaceful life but instead he got himself powers and the ability to attract more attention than ever. haha

Fed-Kun's army
Well, looks like his peaceful days are now over. I guess these people also met God. Though it seems the call themselves those who reached god? But in Yuki's case, god reached out him. I guess he would be stronger then those three people? Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread