Dex-chan lover
Lol god himself bestowed him his powers, you old timers gonna catch the L real hard

Huh? Who is this dies? I have read until latest chapter but cant find any character named that?

Fed-Kun's army
While you old farts still TRYING to reach God, MC already meet and having a talk with Him
Oh and he also has a (local) God as a contracted familiar

Dex-chan lover
What is Tao Ching from Shaman King doing in this manga, much less in another evil spiritual organization?

Dex-chan lover
Who the heck is Dies? Can someone please tell me because I don't remember anyone like that or how the fuck this arc's plot even started.

@Xtroyer29 I believe its one of the mobs who fight the cat god, regarding the plot don't ask me 😂😂

EDIT: My bad my guess is wrong

Is the god that they're talking about the god who yuki helped?(also feel bad for the the shorthaired girl ,she has a high losing flag but atleast the best girl wins)

Who tf is Dies? and WHen tf did he appeared in the story? I'm so irritated that I'm laughing, cuz I don't about any of it.
Will some body help.?

Dex-chan lover
If Dies is supposed to be pronounced D-s, it might as well be spelled Dees and not need to sow as much confusion?

Everything is to straighten the world's way...huh? Wait, you mean the whole world's bent?

These old geezers and hag's are so Dumb.
It was the old grandpa god who gifted him those powers.

And you old people cant dare to touch the old geezer's chosen ONE!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh some old geezers with Alzheimer's such a sad site they need to get put in a nursing home.

Users who are viewing this thread