Dex-chan lover
Gotta love some of the perspectives of the hands in these series. Very imposing.

Hikaru has so many stereotypical 'defeat flags' on him for this fight, wonder if there'll be a twist or if that'll be played like how people are expecting

Thought Yumi was going to fight like a MONKE but shit, he looks like he actually knows what he's doing and kept the pressure on Misasa. Easily the most aggressive fighter so far.

Dex-chan lover
Yumigahama is apparently a dumbass who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Given Metsudo's attitude, I get the feeling that Misasa's well-equipped to deal with him. At least, I would hope so.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the original Japanese use "savant"? I've only seen that term used to refer to idiot savants in modern English.

I forget it. He learn fight from that.
s17.png

Misasa's gonna get his ass handed to him until the arena becomes a very small space, then he's going to demolish monke man. If you remember in kengan asura on his info page it says hes "particualary skilled at combat in enclosed sapces", so these rules are perfect for him assuming he dosent lose before

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona

"I've only seen that term used to refer to idiot savants in modern English."

Savant just means you're good at one particular thing. Idiot savant means you're an idiot who's good at one particular thing.

Dex-chan lover
you know what, he should have fell for that and lose that would be hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread