Nep

Dex-chan lover
Is someone trying to start a new national holiday or something?

You know, to celebrate 200 chapters of chapter 200 in the many different ways it could be portrayed.

Then after everything is done, we blame Chika simply because of the chapter title.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading a crossover(?) between Hokuto no Ken and the Idolmaster (damn burly idols, I couldn't stop laughing). Now I want to see a Hokuto no Ken x Kaguya-sama crossover(?) too.

And for those unfamiliar with the source: https://mangadex.org/title/33537/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie

And put on ignore. I wish these idiots would stop spamming this chapter, but I guess some people are too stupid to figure out if there are already 20 translations yours aren't wanted.

Dex-chan lover
stop with this shit. the joke got old.

any scanlators, please consider stopping uploading the same chapter please.

Lol laughed so hard..... but probably this chapters need (and probably would) to be deleted later..... or there will be a special kaguya chapter 200 manga that would host all these.....

This is the manga equivalent of matching an anime with the wrong sub track and having it somehow work out perfectly.

Group Leader
I'm not sure how long this one will last until MD deletes it xD, who cares it's funny seeing two mangas that I like doing such a bizarre crossover

Users who are viewing this thread