Dex-chan lover
He's doing it again! Deku you are too damn important to die or become useless right now! All you're doing is setting a flag for someone to save your ass!

I feel like manga art isn't doing justice to this current Shigy fight scene, or at least I don't really get the hang of it.
Most of the time I am trying to figure out what is happening in the battle.

@hinatassi its because of bakugo's explosion during training

When All Might said that he worried to tell Deku about 4th user,my theory is Deku's father is the 4th user

Double-page supporter
LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOO

this final battle boutta be hype asf but deku pls don't hurt yourself ;-;

also bakugo finally acknowledging he was wrong and being concerned for him? gotta love that character development

Amazing chapter, the feral Deku is my favorite version of him. I feel like Bakugo will probably get injured trying to save Deku and Shigy will be saved by the rest of the League. Maybe we will get a chapter with Deku being angry at Baku for not letting finish the job
great arc

@EdwinRmz45: It's gotten better in that aspect....like...there's battles in the manga that the anime just did a 1000x better, and I think Horikoshi might've even learned some from seeing his work translated into motion. So I'd say try to perceive what's happening as best you can and then see it fully realized in the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread