Dex-chan lover
Those have to be some of the most catastrophically consequential trips I've ever seen in manga.
While all these shenanigans are going on, I can't help but wonder if Nyako's okay. :(

Double-page supporter
not on the comedic level of the puke kiss but very close lmfaoooooo

Double-page supporter
on actual content rather than the incredible slapstick, 1) it seems like makima knew asking chainsaw to save her would just turn chainsaw on her, which seems counter to her stated goals from last chapter? unless getting killed was part of her plans, maybe she went back to hell or something? and 2) chainsaw/pochita seems to be trying to live out denji's dreams for him, so there's still some streak of independence/not being makima's dog in there, which maybe means the contract still isn't broken? or if it was maybe chainsaw still wants to do those things for denji?

Fed-Kun's army
@HunterCO She's doing fairly well all things considered. I think a lot of people would faint or utterly lose their shit facing down a anthropomorphic woodchipper, not just go wobbly in the knees.

Its obvious that makima will be end up eatan by chainsaw . Then we get flash back from her life end we will be sorry about her.

Users who are viewing this thread