Supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

After a Doggy, she will get a Pawn :D

GTFO this place with your sniper bullshit. We've got a good group translating this already.

Goddamn people ruining nice things for everyone else.

Group Leader
Thanks for the effort, but there’s already a group doing this project... please don’t ruin the chance to enjoy this for us.

Fed-Kun's army
there's already a dedicated group for this manwa
Your translation is appreciated but not needed
Why dont you join the group instead?
Oh maybe you're looking for acknowledgment or attention? Then it would be better for you to translate new/dropped manhwa

Thanks for the effort but this one has already a group that’s translating this so I don’t think it would be a good idea to post it here if you haven’t talked with them regarding this.

I know you have good intentions but it might not go all too well.

yall r being so mean to the translator :((( yall bullying him/her isn't going to help. it seems like the issue with sniping should be solved privately between the translator groups
anyway thanks to translators everywhere for doing this thankless work

Hmm, needs some work but a good start, also ignore the deranged weirdos. There is a group already translating this so your bound to get them to come out of the woodwork screaming.
Edit: pretty much as limoncello said

Double-page supporter
Thanx and not so sure about sniping.....my acceptable wait period for sniping is 2/3 months
better talk to the translation group now to resolve this sniping

P.S. rather than resolve, "noob with pen" and "evilnature", you 2 should simply join the translation group and speed up the output

Hiiii! I very much apppreciated your effort to translate the chapters. It’s not perfect, but okay. Some editing needs to be done, but not too bad. Thank you!

Uhh, about sniping issues, maybe you can talk the group translating it to avoid issues? Maybe you could even join their group! 😃

Users who are viewing this thread