Double-page supporter
There's no such thing as sniping. No group has monopoly over any series. The more competition the better.

Fed-Kun's army
The translation was perfect! Pease do as much as you can. Idc who does it just as long as they are readable and of good quality.
And yes it really seems like he is the 2nd ML with a savior complex like shouldnt he know she can protect herself better than anyone else! 😂 he is worrying for no reason

Your work is perfect perhaps you used the LN scripts? Anyways, I am thankful for your upload altho it's much better if you join their Scan group cause I'm just saying that the scan group might get mad at you and drop the series but you did a great job at this keep up the good work and be safe as always.

Yes, no group can monopolize a series but the problem here is when someone sniped- the group who initially was dedicated to this project might drop it because there's someone else willing to work on it, only for the person snipping to drop the series later on because they were only casually translating several chapters.

Double-page supporter
Benjamin is suffering from a severe case of Second Lead Syndrome. Also I hope this snipe doesn't make Saving Your Tooches drop it :(

Group Leader
Thank you for your translation:) I'll just go with the flow~ If you can, please can consult the Tooches group first😄 I will wait for the next chapter:) don't be sad if someone told you a suggestion because it is mean they love this series:)

thank you for your translation, but I do recommend you to contact tooches first before uploading the rest of the chapters just to avoid any drama
and I should agree with @shortanime

>secondary male lead
>when we already have the male lead married to the female lead
Oof. The actual definition of a pointless character

Dex-chan lover
It's just simply common courtesy and manners to not release like this.
Or at the very least ask before you do.

If the other group stopped releasing, then sure go ahead and trans and I completely understand.
But clearly the current translation group is keen to translate and has been rapidly releasing in a timescales of days.
Last release was 2 days ago, this simply can only be seen as poor behaviour.

Manners maketh man.

well previous group clearly doing a good job with good quality scanlation, and the last chapter is only 2 days ago, there's a lot of abandoned series out there why are you sniping this one, more ever using newtoki as raw source is just a big no

Group Leader
Lol this is so sad why would you snipe something that has frequent updates??? There are plenty of projects that r basically abandoned. Sounds personal to me :p

kth

I mean, yeah, no one has monopoly over series. that's understandable. but it is hurtful. like, did we not update fast enough for you guys? like was our hard work just for nothing? are we only supposed to work on scans 24/7 without actually having a life? having someone snipe a series just because we didn't update in 2 days makes me feel like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread