Fed-Kun's army
Are these all flame scans people commenting random shit to make the chapter appear more popular?

Group Leader
Awesome season finale. Looking forward to the next one. Especially when we saw that his own power had limits.

Lol lmao @Ca_Calico
It would be ridiculous if the owner or admin asked members to comment on the chapters. How about joining the discord server to see for yourself? Any "I will comment on your chapters"?
Plus he's just making the old chapters.
Your comment is funny if you ask me.
If you don't mean to hate, well, yes. Your comment appears to be rude for saying "random shit", you're basically assuming.

Fed-Kun's army
@RaraRaree my comment about "Random shit" being commented was referring to the first 5 people who just commented numbers right after they uploaded an older chapter. I dont have a clue what admins may ask people to do. I just made a connection that seemed plausible because it looked off. "Your comment is funny to me" Get off your high horse dude, sorry I offended you so harshly

Group Leader
@Ca_Calico "Are these all flame scans people commenting random shit to make the chapter appear more popular?"
Sorry, but no. I did not ask them to post random comments. And why the hell would I ask people to post random comments?
TBH with you, your comment to me also seems to be what you call, random shit

Dex-chan lover
@Ca_Calico
Are you Jaiminis Box people commenting random shit to make people go to your site to read old chapter?
lol
suck dick
JB.

Fed-Kun's army
@BarakRhys then im just helping you out for free. Think of it this way, there is an already out scan that you guys have to compete with, when a person gets to chapter 110 and they see an option with thousands of views and a couple hundred comments or one with a few hundred views and no comments, its only natural people would be inclined to click on the more active one. Now, I did not mean to insult you are flame scans by saying random shit, its just how I phrased it, and it shouldnt be impossible to consider that people were asked to comment to make it seem more appealing. I can see that its more likely that some people just wanted to comment first on this scan, but what they commented seemed strange.

Users who are viewing this thread