I know he probably is scheming something but is gonna be hella satisfying watch her tore those kids and their greedy mommas down

heck yea beat them all up and use that as an excuse to never go out 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - me right now

This was all probably part of Ain's plan but those momma's just lost all future funding from Roselia. Dumbass kids. Who beats up the son of one the most powerful noble houses in the country?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
NcB91a4.jpg

The dad better not be a dick about his being beat up🥺 like I feel so bad I know Rose will be upset but the dad better not try to be funny

Thanks for the translation!
Now mc has to defend Ain against degenerate children

@Asklinda_ I didn't even think about it from that angle! The Dad may see this as a sign of weakness and will prove some sort of point with it. Big Sad

asdfghjkl .... I blame ya'll parents for not teaching ya'll sorry bumbums 🤬🤬🤬

Users who are viewing this thread