Maybe ains be like " guys beat me up!! "
Then he'll use that excuse so he can bring all family down.. I guess?

I bet Ain's gonna be all "I fell over" but momma bear will know better and just yank everyone out of the party and vowing never to attend another party at whoevers because CLEARLY they don't know how to raise their god damn kids properly.

aww did he let himself get beat up so his mom wouldnt lose face :(

I can imagine what's on ain's head🤣🤣

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS <3 <3 <3

i don't think ain would let them to bully himself. probably there is a reason behind this. thanks for the chapter!

Ain sighed before he left, so there's probably something going on. Still, I don't wanna see him beaten up like that :( My poor, adorable, murderous child.
Also, she said that rosalia has bullied him even at gatherings and then she was worried about what happened here but she is not bullying him but then, Ain knew something was going to happen so ARGH. What.

Group Leader
Thanks for the new chapter! 😘

Jesus, what happened to him? 🤯

Bro you don’t do that

Also did ain let himself get beaten up because I’m fairly sure he could take those kids

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan is willing to bet the neighbour's sports car that Ain allowed himself to be beaten up to get all of mother's attention.

Mother will bare her titties... nurse him properly and... they got a new family member.

....somehow I thought that it was going to be the other way around? You know, since Ain is strong and kind of asocial? 😅

But then, what happened here? 😳?

Users who are viewing this thread