Contributor
Seriously, though - couldn’t the student council just spread a similar rumor like that too, before all of this happened?

Fed-Kun's army
Ao Haru Ka Yo keeps ringing in my head when I started reading this chapter.
The fact that Tsubame is doing this feels like Yu is getting rejected for me.

Double-page supporter
If this was the master plan whatever lol I know people on the forums were saying how the mangaka was doing some master 3D chest plan. Lol nope! It was just another rumor since they are in HS it makes sense to me. I just hope that this ain't the end of it cause the build up was long and the fucking breaks in between made this kinda of a let down for me.

@anak_sampah actually its the "Mods are too busy to approve this chapter" technique. Another powerful technique against fast to flame normal users.

Pretty sure this is the “can’t be approved until official raws are out” technique.
Young Jump site only has it till Chika’s birthday...though they say it’s weekly and it’s been two weeks :p
Edit: issue 43 of YJ is supposed to be out tomorrow (24th).

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Percutio It's the "the chapter isn't even out in Japan yet, stop" technique.

https://youngjump.jp/magazine/

Nine hours. Also, there's a gravure idol on the cover so don't click it at work.

Okay; so. Read the "Early Scans." The translation is slightly butchered. But it's readable.

We may end up with a good 10 entries for chapter 201. I doubt we'll have a Tsubasa Tsunami, but I've been wrong before.

Aka Akasaka-sensei was very clever at masking what the master plan was. But the closer we got to this chapter, the more the light bulb went >click<

... so sadly, there's no surprise for me. Boo. But I'm glad the story is heading this way. Partial spoiler below.

Kaguya and Miyuki have definitely taken a back seat at this time. Sure, we see their faces, but their story has gotten a bit "old," so it's refreshing to see Yuu's story take centre stage. There's some definite work being done in the area of reconciliation. And knowing Tsubame Koyasu's character, this is a perfect fit. Yes, some will HAVE a fit when they see their expectations subverted (What was it Ryan Johnson said? Something about "Subverted Expectations"?) But a careful re-read of the chapters that include that little darling Tsubame Koyasu will reveal the kind of person she is.
Note: I have entered a suggested translation under Unknown. Hopefully, an easier read.

Group Leader
You do understand that even with the effort put in to make a scan, people are allowed to nitpick and criticise, right? Not to hurt your fragile ego, Bob. But, you can be grateful and constructively criticise, unless the person just write "you succ" without any possible feedback to be taken from, then you can go tell that person to go F himself/herself.

Users who are viewing this thread