Sovietshu is such a stupid emperor, he'd rather turn a blind eye than investigate and find out the truth... Let's go, Navier💖
@sasarious_waifu
Did you manage to read the entire novel?! I was reading after divorce and it was suddenly stopped. May I ask you where did you finish it?

Thank you soo much for your hardwork❤️ we always appreciate your work😍

@Rhyrhygogo
Later in the novel,
just before Navier and Heinley's wedding
it was revealed that Navier and Sovieshu did truly love each other. But Sovieshu thought that Navier was infertile w/o her knowing (due to an incident you might already know), so he used Rashta to produce him an heir. That's the part where I started to curse and feel pity for Sovieshit. He was so against Navier remarrying because what he planned was to divorce her then after a year remarry her.

@Rire21 I suggest you read on Naver and just use google translate haha. The translations are a bit hard to read but it's bearable compared to nothing I guess.

@sasarious_waifu
what a fucking idiot huh? all he does is so roundabout also so sad Navier lost her love to him and gave it to Heinley but like when did Navier start to truly love Heinley?

Dex-chan lover
This is a perfect example of his inability to see things from anyone else's perspective than his own. Even though the Duchess has nothing to do with his relationship with his wife, you can plainly see the same character flaws at work.

Can someone spoil me? Just wondering why she asked for the handkerchief and a hug. That was super sus.

Dex-chan lover
@sasarious_waifu

Here are all my opinions on that!

The emperor is still an absolute dumbass because he could've worked with the empress to secure an heir without randomly adding another woman to the mix (an unvetted tramp, no less) and saved everyone a lot fucking trouble. He is literally, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

@BimBim85 a sign of friendship and loyalty to her, as a person, not to her as an empress. She'll be back later to smite Rashta. ;)

@SaikaIT12 someone said the divorce happens at around chapter 82 but im not 100% sure

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread