Thank you soooo much for the chapter! I'm so happy someone picked this up and it definitely looks better! Some pages were messed up but I wasn't too bothered by it.
I cant wait to see what happens next.

There seems to be something wrong with the pages, entire portions are missing.

Love how the artist doesn't even bother consistent with Sovishits drawing but Navier looks DAMN NEAR LEGIT everything i see her.

Group Leader
Thank you! 😘

Finally the Empress enters and uses her power! I hope she can save the viscount because he don’t deserve to be executed for what he did! 👿

A little advice: the new font is better than the old one, but there could be a little more line spacing between the lines? Because that's how the letters converge. As a beginner, it was a mistake for me too, but I’m paying attention to that these days. 🙂

I like to reread theses chapters to see how badly Navier is being treated, so I don't feel pity for all the bad things that are happening to Sovieshit. He deserves them all 😈

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ❤️
Can't believe he only managed to stay her once and she actually survived 🙄

OMYGOSHHHHH! I STAN NAVIER MORE THAN EVER <3333
DAMNNN I CAN'T WAITTTT!!

If I may add, I'm willing to help you without any schedule and those things. Just wanna lessen your burden yet I root for your improvements <333

thank you for the translation !!!

also dang she really said lets do it baby i know the law huh skldjfklsdlk

@Rhyrhygogo yes he's absolutely a freaking idiot baka dumb guy and
Navier started to really like Heinley some time after their marriage. So it actually took quite a while before she developed feelings for him. Heinley is best boi btw

@CosmicWitch ikr?! I agree with you 💯! Also,
was that a Taylor Swift reference? 🥺

It seems like portions of panels are missing? They cut off very oddly and some pages repeat.

Thanks for the chapter!

What is wrong with this chapter? Someone already said it but pages are repeating and some panels are cut off... it was kinda distracting and confusing. Thank you for the chapter either way though❤️

Empress is like "you play your little checkers, imma play chess and look checkmate".

And there he goes with "my baby this and my baby that"...... (fufufufufufufufufu 😈)

This webtoon is really turning out to be more than I expected, the level of intrigue here... Is fantastic!

Fed-Kun's army
Ajsksjssksndjdjkssjsj I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEED TO BEAR WITH THAT SHITHEAD FOR MORE THAN 30 CHAPTERSSSS
Navier deserve to be happy.. 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread