I hope i get to see Ohma fight again in the tournament because it's been 2 years after he "died" or hide plus i wanna see his advance again and his niko style ( although I've only see his weeping willow which is a cool move)

Fed-Kun's army
@Garouchomp There's two problems with it:

One - it takes a LOT of effort to really, truly master a technique. Having a whole lot of techniques that you took from elsewhere, developing them to be "good enough", and switching them out on a whim is a mindset with a lot of similarities to cowardice; you don't have the spine to make something of yourself, so you mimic the flashy bits of someone else's work and falsely call yourself their equal or better. The trust-fund-baby mentality applied to martial arts, if that makes any sense. Any devoted martial artist is going to hold such a coward in contempt.

Two - If you haven't actually mastered a technique, then it is fragile. Maybe it gets results, but it's easy to disrupt; not something you can really rely on when the chips are down. Like Mike Tyson says: "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face." A technique is only really "good" after you've practiced it to the point where muscle memory will do it for you even after your brain shuts down.

I knew from the time the old man said that "he needs to be raked over the coals" that Misasa would come deliver some punishment to that chicken-shit

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : he is holding an imaginary , invisible spear with his 2 hands ? then his right hand is completely redundant if he only stabs with his left hand .

how about stabbing with 1 or 2 imaginary daggers instead ?

Bro, how many stabbing/cutting hand-users are we gonna get? We got Rihito, Falcon, Akoya, Kuroki, and now this guy. (Didn't include Muteba since his heart-jab isn't a stabbing technique and anyone can do eye-pokes.)

@YeetusMyMeatus realistically if we lived in a world where techniques like these are possible LOTS of people would specialize in it, especially at the higher end of the martial artist spectrum. The human body is one big spongy meat cake full of tubes that bleed everywhere and make you pass out from blood loss, being able to just cut through it with your bare hands would be a winning strategy in most fights.

Same reason knives are considered solidly above fists in our world.

Fair enough. You got a good point here. I guess I'm just kinda sick if seeing the same sort of techniques so often.

Also with the amount of characters in kengan those examples don't really mean it's all that common.

Users who are viewing this thread