Me at the last chapter: Ain is either faking it or trying not to cause trouble for his mom
Ain this chapter: Actually does both and reveals to have been spotted out of sheer coincidence and just takes advantage of the position.
Not a bad reply from MC too. How can you treat it as an accident if not one kid was willing to help the injured party AND all of them stayed still to spectate? Waiting for Momma bear to go feral on the other parents. She has the authority to back up her claim, heck, this is the perfect opportunity for her to avoid being surrounded by toxic people who want to take advantage of her money and position.
I'll also be watching over what the Duke will be doing next

Yall were like ain is manipulating mama. nah bruh he just a mommy's boy now. He's so soft for mom he literally wanted a good reaction he wanted head pats. Ain is scuuute.

Ain just plain manipulating everything is soooo Evil but in a cute way 😍 Ready or not, Mama Bear is about to show her fangs and claws to anyone who hurt her baby.

Ain was just chilling wtf, hope the Duke don't decide to be reasonable now of all times...

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how we still have this whole "the plot is autocorrecting" misunderstanding from the reincarnation, but she's more or less a side character to Ain being a mamacon at this point.

Really, these kids escalated without realizing what it meant to be picking on someone with a higher social position, huh?
Anyway, Rosalie is only marginally less threatening than the Duke who now has leverage on a bunch of noble houses.

Dex-chan lover
@miayasmin that's a shame, I know that most of these villainous manhwa(Korean comic) have a really generic art-style but the story is pretty good, hope you can continue.

Users who are viewing this thread