seriously I do appreciate your effort... but sorry, I think I had a stroke trying to read this

Group Leader
If your only skill is to copy paste stuff into google translate, just fucking stop it.

Double-page supporter
What? Is this machine translated? If this was just put into Google translate without any quality control, at least warn us. So confusing!

Sorry i couldn't even finish the chapter, not even my mental autocorrection was able to understand this shit

Please practice translating or have some type quality control in place

While the translation is much appreciated, please dont.

Double-page supporter
I think I prefer the previous scanlator. What happened to them? Their last update is that they were getting help, which would hopefully lead to faster releases...

Group Leader
This is so badly translated that it's useless. The random output of google translate bears little relation to what was actually being said, and lots of the dialog is just being skipped? I don't know, it's impossible to follow gibberish.

Dex-chan lover
Shitty machine TL should not be categorized as "english" in mangadex's language settings

Don't try to translate unless you have a good grasp of both the original and the output language.

Which in this case I doubt you do. For both.

Stand on flounder casting magic...... really? Dear god even for machine translation this is bad. Plus there is even empty dialog bubbles..

I knew it could be bad after seeing the font, but man this goes beyond bad.

If you're just gonna do copy/paste mtl without even the minimum proofreading, don't use Google.
First get an OCR app then do your copy/paste through DeepL.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell do more and more people put such chapters out there? Ok I know you need to practice and everything, but this is not good by any means and you normally should only post the ones who are acceptable/understandable and improve from there. Until you reach the point please dont put it up on such sites .. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread