Dex-chan lover
i was starting to think that ch 18 would never see the light of day

Aggregator gang
2nd most badass flower shop owner... too bad for him, the 1st place is already occupied by Hedoro from Gintama.
DrxvDXxUcAAxmSf.jpg

There’s something I’ve been wondering about this game. Irl mmo-wise, how viable would it be to have unique jobs like this? Not so much, if only one person gets to have the job. Think about it. A unique class that have clear benefits will be automatically unavailable to obtain for anyone else once someone has taken the title. I would worry about the longevity of a game that treats their player-base like this. Unlike other games, there’d be no incentives to join down the line. Also....what happens when a unique title holder dies? Will their title just be void or put back into circulation? Questions, questions, questions.

SDK

@melonpalooza They could still be baiting people with saying that there are still more unique jobs being added or even introduce something like a disciple system. Like make it so that every month you can train a disciple, to make the game more sociable and active. Then maybe to keep its unique status, make it so the first person who discovered the job is able to train an unlimited amount of disciples but all the disciples only have a limited amount of people they can train themselves. Then the master can select a new master of sorts to take on the unlimited skill. Also for solo players, it could incentivize people to keep their jobs secret to avoid constant requests but then give the whole unique feeling a boost.

Idk, just some thoughts which would be cool to see in a game.

Users who are viewing this thread