I've read so many shounen manga with most not actually establishing a proper couple and that's understandable for the genre so I'm living for this.
Please let the couples be happy. 😭
Shimon and Mayura are perfect!

Dex-chan lover
I'm torn. It's not like I dislike those character and all...
But it feels like obligatory ship. I always disliked supporters become lovers trope. Wouldn't it be fun with those three stooges as a male harem? That would make little sense, but would subvert expectations.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy

There was ship-tease between Mayura and Shimon since very early on so it doesn't feel forced or obligatory.

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun They were initially into different people and they are together because they both have support roles and they trained together (and that is pretty much engagement in this type of manga). Pretty much obligatory since author clearly planned title couple from the very beginning and everyone else were just mashed together because we can't have heartbreak during whole pretty much saga timespan.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy "They were initially into different people"

If anything, Mayura's silly crush on Rokuro was forced and obligatory. The generic trope of the childhood friend who is in love with the male lead since forever but never did anything about it. At least, Mayura and Shimon had actual interaction and ship-tease. They actually work as a potential couple, maybe even more than Roku and Benio.

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun See? There are a lot of relationships based on meta roles. Disadvantage of hard planning.

wtf why's everyone talking about mayura and shimon is a forced relationship it's not wtf? I'm actually mad because they made it look like it i just realised it but it's not you know?! ever since they met there's already a connection

Wait, do contraceptives not exist in this world? Or are these guys so out of touch with reality that they don't realize that there is no need to avoid intimacy until some XYZ conditions are fulfilled?

Is this manga trying to teach the target audience some weird 18th century views on family planning?

Curse me all you want but this ship is the main reason why i read this. Im so satisfy i can die now.

Users who are viewing this thread