omfg in a couple of panels bomi's gazangas are bigger than her head

He's panting from carrying heavy bags. My guy thought he was laughing at him.

Really, stop using google translate. Or you should stop translating because Death Toll Scans is doing better than you.

Power Uploader
@Tausontrimidous I see that you are a fake account, who has just been made recently to do trolling, lol, that is the lowest of low, anyway if it bothers you that much, you can just block our group so that you can't see our releases, instead of posting Rude comments. Thanks, Newbie!

@Grail: So you're the big boss here, huh? I'm an immigrant from kissmanga and just joined mangadex recently. Fake account my ass. You just can't accept the fact that the other group is doing better than you. Try to learn from them. I have the right to compare the two translation groups.

Power Uploader
@Tausontrimidous Nah I'm not the Big Boss here, lol, just stating facts that you are a rude and ill-mannered person.. try learning it from your parents if you have one. anyway, I rest my case. Peace.

@Grail: And my parents taught me to tell others the truth no matter how cruel it might be, lol. Even google translate gives better translation than your group. Death Toll Scans is just too big for your tiny group. That's the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread