I think it's fine, considering it's 1 man job, but it would be better get more people to help you with things like typesetting or proofreading :p
Also, remember that text has to be inside the globe, and it's not necessary to fill it 100%, so making it a bit smaller would be great

this one might just be right up my alley, looking forward to future releases translator.

ngl, the grammar is all over the place but i hope you can improve it over time. it's not really a big deal to me since i have a big brain capable of putting two and two together. hahahahahah

so, let me guess, his convertion rate is also absurd so he spend like a thousand of a normal person or something like that, cause it will be imposible to fire 10 bullets per seconds if he only have 5 MP and magic bullet cost 1

The artwork reminds me of "I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First"

Group Leader
@Leechy WELCOME 😍
@Shireee I TRIES MY BEST . SOME TIME SMALL FONT IS TOOMUCH . ITS HARD TO READ WITH SMALLER FONTS.😞
@honorsleuth SORRY ABOUT THE GRAMMER, BUT THE RAW IS SUCH A MESSY AND I'M NOT EXPERT IN JAPANESE HOW MUCH I TRY WHEN TRANSLATE IT INTO ENGLISH IT IS STILL MESSY.I JUGGLED WITH JAPANESE CHARACTER TO GET BETTER MEANING AND THIS IS WHAT I CAN DO BEST NOW. SORRY.😓
@BEEZY YOU READ THAT TOO? 😲

thanks for the translation

little confused on what Magic Conversion speed, rate mean

all i grabbed is he has no lag on spell activation and his magic is fast. i think its like having First Strike in MTG

Group Leader
@inKraken
thanks for the translation

little confused on what Magic Conversion speed, rate mean

all i grabbed is he has no lag on spell activation and his magic is fast. i think its like having First Strike in MTG

its not explained till now in manga but from what I understand till now ,"Magic Conversion speed" is the time it take to convert your power to magic and use it.

for the magic shown in chapter 01 the ideal speed 8 seconds but due to human lag(since it take time to chant etc..) it take 8 second more for normal users ie 16 second per attack.

but for anse the "lag" is less , its around 1.2 seconds. for our mc i think the lag is about 0.2 seconds .

Group Leader
lagunashi. heh. no-lag... not sure why Google-sama didn't see that. nashi means none, and lagu means lag.

Fed-Kun's army
@BIG-OTAKU you should release the chapters in full instead of parts of a whole, i think more people prefer that route since it gives you a chance to proofread any grammatical errors in the entire chapter

Users who are viewing this thread