a comfortable foot massage with reinforced leather battle gloves. I get cramps just thinking about it.😐

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap
Ruth is Maxi's best friend. Whether Maxi or Riftan doesn't have a love rival. They only interested in each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@Agt2018 Each person says something different, can someone who read the novel help me please ?
but from what I see, that Ruth is BS.

Dex-chan lover
I read the spoiler thread and it is exactly what I said. @CBFlap
What you mention in that image is fan art. Not necessarily following the canon story.

Thank you so much for the update!!

On the translators website I haven’t been able to find the original web novel or the early release of the webcomic?
What could I be doing wrong? Did anyone else have this problem?

Wow, that last panel 😍 that’s even better than what I imagined when I read the novel ❤️ Gorgeous artwork.

Thanks for the update 😊

Thank you for the update! This series is just so beautiful. I love every character sm ❤️❤️❤️

I got so used to it, that I was expecting that default castle to show up. (If you read a lot of historical romances, you'll know what I mean.)

@cbflap
as far as i've seen ruth holds no feelings for maxi, he's literally her best friend and has a hinted past lover of his own that he is still attached. riftan gets jealous of ruth early on but gets over it quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
@itmeu Thanks, that's great news, I hated
love rivals
with every cell of my body.
Im still not 100% conforted, and also we may never see the end of this, since WE is gonna have a Pay-wall.

WHAT IS THAT WEBTOON THE ONE WHerE SHE'S HOLDING A CHILD. THAT ONE I NEED IT I CAN'T FIND IT PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME TGE CHILD WITH THE TAIL THE TAIL CHILD WITH WOMAN THAT ONE PLEASE

The soldiers are getting under my skin. Isn't it your lord who decided to bring along Maxi? Why does she have to listen to your complaints and feel guilty? Seriously hate those soldiers so much.

Users who are viewing this thread