This girl needs to speak more my god. I forsee numerous misunderstandings in the future given her penchant for not explaining anything or asking questions

The art is so pretty, but the leads are so shit, oh my god. I can't believe I'll say this, but the heroine's personality is actually excusable under the premise of her abusive background - I have known actual people with incredibly low self-esteem who would act almost exactly like that.
But Jesus fuck is the guy obnoxious. Completely insecure, jealous (with the mage), ignores her words half the times, and the other half he's over-accommodating and yet somehow continuously forceful through every single interaction.
Look, I get it if you're into a rough bastard, but give him some redeeming qualities, or at the very least a personality for god's sake. With her blank and meek personality and his overtly assertive asshole personality, this just keeps reading like a goddamn Abuse 101 manual.

Comic started very promising, it really seemed this one would be different. But now it quickly descends to your run-of-the-mill shoujo webtoon level. Me sad )':

😍OMG.... I dont know why people hait this, but I Just love it, cant wait to know why the ML lives so much the FL.... Has he met het before?.... Cant wait for more chapter..... I Love this story and the ML
😍

@V0r0na Lmaooo I snorted-
I will tentatively agree with you, but keep in mind we're still on chapter 7, and hopefully we will see character development from both leads.

Holyshit i wanna cry
Thank you so much for the update! love this story so much 🥰

@V0r0na Sadly I agree. I read this series simply for the sake of fl, the ml on the other hand makes me roll my eyes and cringe almost every panel 😅

@Tabitha lol honestly tho
The fl is cute I mean just look at her she's adorable. And her low self-esteem is justifiable

But the ml is literally so cringe lol literally what was the forest scene
Lolll he's cute sometimes and the rest of the time he's straight up cringe

Users who are viewing this thread