Honestly kinda surprised by this ending, really felt sure that somehow the rules would result in another loss for the Kengan side.

Dex-chan lover
Idc if misasa disqualified in the next chapter. I mean he just straight flattened monke, mind me he just brutally murder him lol. Misasa might lose the battle but he just won the war (considering him as the new fang and avenge his former companion)

Lol nobody dies in Kengan. Not even Kiryuu eating a Devil Lance to the heart was enough to kill him. (I know he dodged the actual hit to the heart with BS but w/e) As to the letdown on the hype around Yumigahama, remember that Misasa is also a fang and even the Purgatory guys respect that title.

The only thing I dislike about Yumigahama is his dumb gimmick. I mean wtf is the point in using weapon-based martial arts in unarmed combat. Like that spearmanship at the start, is he trying to only use shoves and pokes to beat his opponent? That rear hand of his was essentially useless as it's not holding an actual spear or staff. Proper punching techniques would have more impact than that garbage. If he knew real unarmed skills, he should have used that right in the beginning and made his moveset varied based on that.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh that was cathartic, especially those shots where Monke's face and neck were probably definitely shattered.

It's a shame that he didnt ever actually get Misasa though, I expected them to be on a similar level at least, like maybe an arm broken from Misasa. But I guess that's just the massive gap between those two, who knows

Lmao I thought the finishing move was the moment his neck was broken. Didn't expected that.

Fed-Kun's army
it was too onesided for my liking. The next match should be pretty interesting cause they're even now.

Contributor
@Dzimitory92 i think the point is that not every fight is going to be close and "predictable" so that when one person is winning, the other guys pulls a backstory chapter and pulls out a secret move and start winning and then the other guy pulls out a secret move and starts winning again.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!
Well, F for Monkigahama, that's a crushed skull right there.

From this one and only match of him, it seems like he had a big arsenal of moves, and enough power and speed to back it up, but he was too predictable and not mentally stable enough to adapt to the match and his opponent (and not lose his cool to Misasa, on top of that).

Monki probably won against Jose because the latter's a wrestler and didn't try to dodge his moves, I'm sure of it. He stood no chance against Misasa's silat, and probably would've stood even less if Kanoh was the one having a go at him on the ring.

Also, I honestly dig the occasional one-sided beatdowns. Gives a nice change of pace from the "back-and-forth" matches.

Users who are viewing this thread