Banned
The last page have a rifle and pistol schematic. The anti-kaiju addon for the rifle is inside the magazine... so, where does the bullet are loaded?

Why is he so weak in human form...i would expect the infection to boost his human form in order to sustain the transformation

Dex-chan lover
Okay a few things:
1. I'm still not sure if twintails will be romantically interested in the MC or if she will see him as the father figure she never had (due to her own father being a fucking asshole)
2. I. ABSOLUTELY. LOVE. THE MANEATER CAPTAIN. Hopefully she appears often.
3. Showing the name of each character the first time they appear each chapter was more helpful than I expected it to be.

Dex-chan lover
I like this MC, helps that he's not a hotheaded immature brat like the typical shounen protag

@krispy It seems as though he's only affected by the modifications when he's transformed. Without partially transforming, he can't get any kind of boost. He's already tried partially transforming already, but as we've seen, once he starts he can't really stop, and ends up going all the way out of reflex.

If he could teach himself better control, he could partially transform and be superhuman without having to fully assume a kaiju form. But that might not be a great idea, since the suits they all wear send biometric data back to HQ. They would detect something like that, it would raise questions he couldn't really answer.

Double-page supporter
Woah a protag that doesn't just brute force his way through situations???!

Give the mangaka an award!

Dex-chan lover
Hope twintails is romantically interested rather than viewing him as a father figure. She's too good looking to waste in that sense.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, even Kikoru's suit knows she's a tsundere.

The monster being a fungus type is most appropriate.

Finding the monster's weakpoint will definitely make Kafka look good.

Bitches love cannons.

Aggregator gang
Gotta love the bromance of mc and his new friend from back his old job. Far better than that now commander stuckup ex-childhood friend of his. Their friendship turned out to be just in words. Fragile childhood friendship.
I don't know what happened after he quit the first time but with the current information we have I can't really stop myself from disliking her.

First manga where I actually grew to like the tsundere twintails character archetype.
Seeing her grow out of her shell of striving for perfectionism due to a lack of love from her father is enjoyable (and so fking relatable as a forced and pressured honor student myself). I hope to see her become a more human/grounded character in the future.
Also she better get down with our mc or his bro. Aint nobody got time for that snobby childhood friend commander.

Users who are viewing this thread