I just realised how much "Bored College Students" cut out from the chapter just to be first

Group Leader
Hey guys, it's me Barak.
Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter, rather than hate it
Please, don't through any hate/malice towards my group or me. I'll really appreciate if you guys would read it and enjoy the high-quality release, which was brought to you for free after 5 hours of torture hard work.

I'm really glad you guys are catching up at a nice pace, it'll be good to have a quality group to read the releases properly! Keep up the good work!
(Edit: Don't be discouraged by the haters, they can't be bothered to take just a minute to understand the actual differences between your release and the speed scan)

@BarakRhys whats the point reuploading chapters that already exist ???????? If you think you gonna get views you are dead wrong. I would rather focus on missing chapters from starts because they are allot of users who would want to reread this manga.

Group Leader
@jackmiaw
'Why don't you guys just get it..? *sigh*'
First of all, the release that was done by the other groups is not that high quality and they've missed tons of things, like translations, panels, etc. Secondly, I'm doing releasing it because I like this series. Thirdly, I'll start to work on season1 again after I'm caught up with Season 2 (which would be 4-5 days)

P.S. Please do keep in mind that I do not mean offence in any way

Dex-chan lover
a8ee66c4d8ed7af740b1a1b3f4ff815c.png

Enx

@Samsu
What content was missing in the previous release?
The only difference is better typesetting and cleaning for sfx.

Power Uploader
@BarakRhys
Don't worry 'bout the incels, those people simply have a much louder voice than silent readers.
They're just average idiotic readers with no mind or preference of their own.

@Enx i could have sworn that the first upload mist the shadow army and the fight bevor that

I won't lie that I was originally a little salty about being bamboozled at first, but your quality is definitely higher! After actually reading your chapter I'm noticing a lot of little upgrades that add up to a lot, I especially like your typesetting! Thanks for the translation (・ω・)つ

Thank you for the release ! All of the work from each group is really appreciated. Don't listen to haters, we're really thankful for the hard work.

People shouldn't hate on BoredCollegeStudents, they're literally called bored college students just be thankful for the work they put in the chapters and what they have provided.

Users who are viewing this thread