I don't know what I expected but Nana's thighs were definitely built like how I expect from OFA users. Forget trying to be like the Symbol of Peace; my boy Deku needs to get on Nana Shimura's "thighs for days" workout

Phew....by the skin of his teeth.

It seems One For All and All For One are not fated to ever join. The brothers seem like they were born to balance each other out, and their successors destined to clash.

Dex-chan lover
What's that "If heroes are supposed to protect people, was Jin not a person?" bullcrap now? Maybe ask these questions before you start wantonly killing people, laying waste to the countryside, and plot to spread anarchy, chaos and misery. There's a point where you forfeit your right to be saved and become something others need to be saved from, and all y'all have blown way past it.

yep, heroes have to kill the people destroying cities and stuff, truly barbaric... man she's stupid

okay so after 4 months still no fucking ending ! like i call this bullshit milking . damn you creators of this manga stop being one piece ! like 5 months before ending one fight . damn so many dialogs ,back story this and that ? what's the point for a longer story . if this fight with shigaraki not finish till this months ends . damn you're the same as fucking one piece

@blabla12 shut the fuck up you whiny shit stain, it's called story telling. Either you shut the fuck up and keep reading or just drop the manga and gtfo.

you fucking weirdos ! 4 to 7 months before one finish fight ? you stpid weebs. stop defending and praising !!! this shit anime damn guys they're allready have 4 seasons still midoriya looks like a washed up protagonist . shoto and allmight and bakugo are the better characters lifting ! this anime this anime is worst than naruto and one piece so much back story training bla bla .

Users who are viewing this thread