Aggregator gang
Cringe thing like Gaoh didn't want to kill his enemy because of Koga keep remind me that this manga is shonen instead of seinen...

Dex-chan lover
I knew from the get-go this man was gonna do Mongolian wrestling, and having fought that style before, this is gonna be a tough match for Ryuki. based on the way his veins popped on his hand, it looks like he can use Advance too like the other Worm members from Ashura.

Also Ryuki gets the title 'Dragon King'?! That's so fucking siiiiiiiick

dang, i really want masaki to to fight. such a cool character, he is calm headed and wise. always trying to calm the team. i like his chemistry with raian

Banned
Finally we got Ryuki epithets. It sounds chuuni af but it sounds cool at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... first off thank you for the chapter, but I will be honest while I was initially hoping for a Purgatory win in this round to keep things interesting, that guy was right you got to respect dibs and if you can't follow that courtesy you just deserve to lose. Though it makes you wonder what the Hawk of Ordos whispered to that guy on his way to the ring.

Dex-chan lover
Well Yumigahama is certainly alive and kicking. I would assume that at least some of the other fighters there are weaker than him though of course, it's no real reason to panic; after all, not every Kengan fighters will have the same level of strength as Misasa, and Purgatory has managed to win some of its matches. If a fighter wasn't confident in his strength and wasn't unfazed by this, it would be weirder.

Now, Naidan whipering something and then revealing moments later that he's part of Worm really shows that a lot of fighters in Purgatory are involved. I mean, we already know of another one too.

I'm confused about what Naidan is planning. Why does he want to fight Gaoh? In this setting, he can't kill him without forfeiting the match. Now to be fair, he may be entirely willing to proceed with killing Gaoh at the cost of Purgatory losing one match and leave the rest to the other fighters. Perhaps his plan is that, since Gaoh may be unwilling to kill him in this setting, it is the perfect opportunity to get rid of him since he will have no qualms. Yeah, I guess that once again, Gaoh is facing something who intends on killing him. That'll be interesting to watch.

@humbleoverlord
Gaoh didn't consider the Worm's agents to be human and killed them without a second thought. Koga couldn't stomach murder and while he didn't understand the circumstance, it's only natural. It's entirely true that it is abnormal to view killing other humans as normal in modern society. There's nothing cringe about that.

FINALLY get to see Ryuki in action again. This looks like it's shaping up to be a good fight.

Drogon king is too good of an alias for Ryuki.

@Kireato The worm was trying to capture Ryuki before, not kill him, so i doubt there is anything like that going hrough his mind.

I intended to post this month about when people thought Worm was going to crash the tournament, and then this happened. I think that more than just an infiltrator or two later Worm forces are going to show up and all the fighters will have to band together to fend them off.

Dex-chan lover
FYI , his name Gaoh Ryuki = 臥王 龍鬼 = Crouching - King - Dragon - Demon . this is where his nickname Dragon King comes from .

What makes me laugh is the thought of Raian as a child watching Richie Rich, I imagine him watching TV in his house and shouting at him with a desire to crush his head LOL

Users who are viewing this thread