Dex-chan lover
So this is the fight where Naidan leaves himself open to lethal blows to fuck with Ryuki isn't it.

eh, ryuki is probably going to lose this one for kengan, maybe by ''acidentally'' killing the hawk or by getting defeated

Dex-chan lover
Ohma's not gonna get a chance to fight. Or if he does it's gonna be one of those .001 second "nothing personal kid" fights.

xpt

Bets, gents?

I expect a death from the Worm/Wu, but Raian is more likely to kill than Gaoh. And more likely to win. Therefore Ryuki gets hosed in this fight. Honestly he might even die as motivation for Koga.

Group Leader
Ryuki’s gonna kill him. That’s my prediction, at least

Edit: I like that Ryuki‘a title is Dragon King. Since Ohma’s the tiger’s vessel. It’s poetic. I can’t wait until Ohma trains Ryuki but then they later have to fight to the death and Koga sacrifices himself

Finally we get back to some ryuki and koga stuff. You know. The people who were supposed to be the main characters.

Also ryuki is definitely going to lose because his fighting style is garbage in actual fights

It'll be pretty funny when Ryuki loses to keep the tension up, dude seriously needs some humbling straight out of his discount sasuke phase.

This is so good and so exciting!!! Thanks for the translation ^^/
I don't want Ryuki to lose 🐉
It is sooo interesting that there are 3 kengan fighters that go well againts a grappler, we get to see more juicy interactions and it keeps everything so lively as if this tournament was a big party 😆

Dex-chan lover
Ordos huh? "The *breathes* Eternal fire *Breathes* Will never *breathes* Be *breathes* Extinguished." :p

Users who are viewing this thread