imo its pretty interesting skill, the fixed damage. Next thing you need to do is invest on some stealth. Lower the damage so they wont notice when you cast the skill and you can watch them slowly die from afar.

Reading the novel for this, I like it so far, hope they don't divert on the no sidetracking, dilly-dallying stuff of the novel. Straight to the point with the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, Im definitely staying on this ride. I wanna see the MC demolish those bastards.

@Azapuela
Since it feeds off of his negative emotions and seems to work as a dot from the wolves in chapter 1 I get the feeling it's hit a point where just casting it on average trained warriors it's enough to kill them, I won't be surprised if the old companion at the end dies within 5-10 seconds of it being cast on him too.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he's after her body.
He only needs to become healthier, first.
It might take quite some time.

Dex-chan lover
so her sister was disgraced
and fucked up, from looking at the body they
beat the every lasting shit outa her
cut her up
pulled out her hair
set her on fire
stripped her naked
spread her legs but i assure you they did nothing more before killing her( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i thought it traumatized the girl to see her older sister, her role model, in such a state but now she's joking about a stranger wanting to have his way with her
as compensation for helping her with her revenge...

haha
funny :)
no really, riveting stuff this is

curious, if he's just going to waltz in
why take dead weight with him?

@MolaCola the quality of the writing is amazing isn't it ? makes me wonder if the authors of these mangas have some sort of sindrome or if the only thing they know about human behaviour is second hand knowledge from equally terrible mangas. there is some entertainment value to be found in just how fucking terrible it is.
my guess is the girl is there for the masturbatory power fantasy. its not enough to be a badass, a girl has to witness it and be awed.

Oh ya, I'll take my revenge in the shortest way possible.... And I'll also take dead weight that I have no idea about and could like the person I love betray me easily.

Users who are viewing this thread