Thank you for the release! Love seeing a seemingly gloomy character's shell chip away like Katou's, looking forward to reading how things work out for these two :3

Something about this chapter rubs me the wrong way. Like how Katou is okay with someone whom he calls a childhood friend that talks shit about him behind his back. That's not called being sharp tongued, that's called being an asshole. How in the world have they stayed friends?? And he's also okay with Mimasaka calling Owada a pet (not friend) in front of him? If you're okay hanging out with someone who casually looks down on others like Mimasaka does, what does that say about you?

As for Owada's crush on Katou, it's not bad. Initially drawn to Katou because of his looks, got annoyed with him because of their initial interaction, but eventually got to like him again after getting to know him better. He tends to jump the gun a lot but his intentions are endearing.

I personally didn't like how chapter 1 ended with Katou slapping Owada the way he did but at least he apologized. I sincerely hope that Katou will defend Owada in the future if there ever comes a time when Mimasaka starts talking shit about him because if he doesn't, I'll be severely disappointed in him.

Users who are viewing this thread