Omgggg as much as I miss the school chapters , I'm so happy with the Loid x Yor chapter! Finally some progress huhuhu I also love that Yor is slowly realizing how much she cant (or wont) let go of this relationship... cant wait to see Loid realize the same thing someday 😭✨

Fed-Kun's army
this whole chapter was a fuckin laugh riot bruh loid's legs were shaking this man had a whole concussion from yor fkmandskfhasdf

Now he is still able to view her as a means to an end; but I suspect later on, he won't be able to bring himself to see her that way. (Please o Lord, don't let this manga be rushed)

I miss Anya after all those Nightfall issued but I'm totally okay with a Yor & Loid chapter instead. Slow progress is fine with me.

I am a bit confused that after the couple of kicks he's seen Yor do, he still thinks she wouldn't have kicked him so hard out of embarrassment. But its a good thing he can survive them. I see that being a key point in his romance factor for Yor...

Aggregator gang
Man, Anya knows that this family is temporary, but still loves them. God bless.

Perfect chapter! Exactly what i wanted, the romantic development i was waiting for. Now some family moments with all four of them together please!

Users who are viewing this thread