Fed-Kun's army
I think it's cool that the most non-conforming character in the series is actually kind of a piece of shit. So is the MC, of course. Just weird how commenters have a massive hate boner for Sana. I guess it's like boohoo they dress fem and are kinda big gay? dunno tbh

Dex-chan lover
Sana’s only redeeming quality is that crush on Soorim. He’s a doo doo head when it comes to every other part of his personality. It’s cool that he’s a writer but the way that he gets material is too unethical right now.

Fed-Kun's army
@moikkai there’s a difference between Sana and Hooni is that you can make a case that Hooni has a warped mindset due to his shitty living conditions, with his father being horrible and his mother dying. Sana, on the other hand, is living a good life that he’s worked hard for, but manipulating others to get their behind their backs and basing the characters off of irl people without their consent and behind their backs.

I won't lie the GTranslate's kinda cringe but Sanya's crushing is pretty uh intriguing.

At this pace this manhwa is gonna end up like Rule-63 Watamote in more than just a gloomy protag, and that's a very good thing.

I just don't like to see people using a other people depressing life as material/reference and don't do anything about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@moikkai I think more the fact he is making a comic on someone’s real life even using their appearance, probably names, experiences etc. If anyone came across it, it would be obvious Who they are causing more issues in their real lives.....Well either way what he is doing is completely illegal and immoral.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mewples Yeah, I'm quite aware. That's why I said Sana's a piece of shit, in a way Hooni is arguably not. I would nonetheless argue that, since the hatred was there from the very first chapter they appeared in, it isn't the primary source of hatred; rather, a disgust at their mere presence. Might've misread tho, I'm not too good at reading people, myself.

Fed-Kun's army
@moikkai Pretty much and he is using his own judging standards to define Hooni which is additionally more horrid....He just sees it as something Hooni deserves...Honestly it’s just plain upsetting to me but I guess it’s my fault for never considering this as a comedy in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread