The plot needs to remove Naruto and Sasuke so they can bring Boruto into the spotlight.

Regrettable, to be honest. The story seemed promising, but this is turning into a shitshow. Kishimoto clearly had not planned for something like this and now Kodachi is trying to force its own way through and fix the holes on the fly.

Aggregator gang
I dunno man, for a " You'll die " situation it kinda feel, meh.....Mild.

Maybe cuz the villain too OP, so like, yeah
" guess I'll die" kinda vibe, SMH
Or maybe Cuz, the Rumors went Crazy long before the Chapter release, so , yeah, kinda ruins the Intensity

Jumped in Boruto since people say Naruto gonna die.

Well, the series was called "Next Generation" for a reason right?

I mean, Boruto should have the spotlight in this series. No matter what the means are. Even if Naruto dies, got sealed, lost his power, or swamped with administrative work like how Tsunade was.

Any of those will happen at some point, unless Kishimoto wants this to be a babysitting series.

But this once, I'd say it doesn't feel like "do or die" situation. Just not much suspense.

Whenever the word boruto and good get in the same sentence people start crying lol. Just look at the ratings with multiple 1s and 100% most of them haven’t read it and just dropped it. I just think it’s funny lol

Fuck you you cannot hurt the main character. Noooo you can’t do that 😭😭😭😭.

I’m gonna cry and tell people I’m gonna drop it if the main character dies despite knowing eventually if he does die that they will come back somehow and be the ending chapter .

That’s what you sound like 🧐

Users who are viewing this thread